Collegiate Outreach Program
DataWalk is a next-generation software platform that provides link analysis, pattern discovery, and information sharing capabilities. Our software is an excellent fit for various use cases associated with law enforcement, intelligence, anti-fraud, cyber security, and others.
DataWalk is now offering its software to eligible colleges and universities for instructional purposes in the classroom. Our software can be used to teach analytical skills and critical thinking for students looking for careers in various fields, including but not limited to, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Computer Science, Intelligence Analysis, Information Technology, Homeland Security, Cyber Investigations, Economic Crimes and Digital Forensic Science.
- Learn a leading-edge software application designed to simultaneously access, integrate and analyze large volumes of data.
- Gain a strong understanding of proactive and reactive analysis using advanced relationship analytics.
- Understand how to cluster data, incorporate timeline analysis, and use social network analysis techniques.
- Review the analytical process from access and integration to presentation and reporting.
- Create different data models on analytical sources to expose different pattern types.
- See how to integrate different data sources and create common representation formats.
- Perform entity resolution, fuzzy matching, and alias queries to find hidden connections.
- Use of proven analytical methodologies in crime detection and intelligence analysis.
- Obtain high level skills that translate to job success in the workforce (government and commercial).
- Gain hands-on experience in the analysis of complex data to search for pattern/trends.