DataWalk is a fast-growing software company leveraging unique technology to deliver a superior solution for data analysis and digital investigations. DataWalk’s customers in both the public and private sectors do fascinating work, leading the fight against everything from crime, through terrorism, to COVID. We are very proud that DataWalk software is deployed to truly make the world a safer place, being used, amongst others, in leading federal institutions (Department of Justice, Department of Defense). We also leverage our patented graph engine with industry leading capabilities in the most advanced big data analytical projects in the commercial sector with interesting Fortune500 customers.
We are looking for a self-driven expert who is passionate about data analysis/ exploration and analytical solution design, applying a variety of analytical techniques such as graph analysis, geospatial analysis, network visualization, and machine learning/Ai, and implementing them with our customers in the area of financial crime investigation. The Solution Consultant will be responsible for front-ending technical and analytical discussions and presentations with DataWalk customers and help the sales team quickly close deals.
- Create client-facing presentations with Proof of Concept, project proposals, solutions, product demos, expense estimates and offer solutions to technical complaints and concerns.
- Design and deliver high-quality technical proof of concepts (POCs) for prospective customers.
- Present to prospects, customers, and partners, at external events, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Ensure timely entry of data into internal business support solutions.
- Execute system implementation as needed for production use at the customer site.
- Train partners, users, and DataWalk personnel.
- Work in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor and advocate for the DataWalk platform while mapping value to the prospect's needs.
- Implement strategies to improve trial win rates, beat the competition, and develop stronger technical buyer relationships.
- Understand and manage the complex technical sales process in a complex IT environment with multiple departments and partners.
- Contribute to systems and tools to provide key business information and metrics to highlight performance and effectiveness.
- Provide technical support as needed for the customer’s environment in collaboration with the Support Organization.
- 5+ years of experience with data analysis, modeling, and data engineering.
- Experience as a financial crime specialist/investigator.
- Experience with presales/business analysis of analytical solutions.
- Knowledge from AML, Fraud, and finance sector.
- Demonstrate creativity in problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation.
- Experience of working in a startup is welcome.
Technical Knowledge Required (in one or more of the following):
- Experience working with analytics and data visualization technologies (e.g. BI tools, Python, R, IBM/Harris i2, SPSS, SAS, ArcGIS etc.).
- Experience working with SQL.
- Practical experience with big data, machine learning, and/or advanced analytics.
- Knowledge of graph concepts (knowledge graph, link chart, graph algorithms).
- The base salary from $ 80,000/year up to $140,000/year.
- Direct impact on the global expansion of the fast-growing investigative analytics company with global ambitions.
- Growth opportunities in a passionate team of professionals.
- Challenging and inspiring environment.
- Industry-leading benefits packages.
- Work remotely in a flexible, independent work environment where you will plan and manage your own schedule.